Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer Activities Wishlist!!!!

  • Go to a Thirsty Thursday Baseball Game.
  • Hike Chimney Rock.
  • Explore the NC Arboretum.
  • Go to a race at Hickory Motorspeedway
  • Go to a race at Greenville-Pickens Motorspeedway.
  • Go to Jamestown Fleamarket.
  • Ride a Bicycle.
  • Tubing on the Green River.
  • Go Fishing.
  • Go camping in a tent.
  • Have a cookout/party.
  • Hiking in Dupont Park.
  • Go out with Joe for atleast two NICE dinners where I can dress up.
  • Go listen to some good ole bluegrass.
  • Go to a Country Fried Friday at The Orange Peel
  • Attend Downtown After 5
  • Bele Chere!!
  • Whiffle Ball Tournament
  • A weekend in Hot-lanta.
  • A Weekend in Charlotte.
  • Go see Bridal Veil Falls and Grotto Falls.
  • Go to Dollywood and Splash Country.
  • Spend a day at a waterpark.
  • Ride Moonshiner' 28 on the 919.
  • A Jet Boat Ride in Bryson City.
   So looking forward to this Summer...its gonna be amazing!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'll go to the Arboretum with you. I had my Bride pictures taken their.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! I don't think I ever saw those.

    ReplyDelete