Friday, May 20, 2011

Friendship.......I'm talkin bout friendship.....




Bff's, Best friend, girly soul mate..... something every girl should have....the Ethel to your Lucy. And something I am sadly lacking, I used to have one but in growing up and settling down we drifted apart, while that does make me very sad its not an entirely bad thing...I hope. Now don't get me wrong in my Joe I have the best friend anyone could ever ask for, the same concept applies to my Momma. I love both of them SOOO much but its not the same. So how does a 25 year old woman go about finding a new best friend or even someone to be in the running for the position? I have to say that I am sadly lacking on female friends all together as I tried to stay connected with my old group, but as the years have passed the things I enjoy and the things the enjoy have greatly differed. I no longer find going out dancing a must do every weekend and now enjoy sipping a glass of wine as apposed to shots. But we live and learn right? So I am trying to learn how to "make friends" all over again....something I hadn't really done since early teen years. I would really love to have someone who I can go shopping with and get nails done, all the girly feminine things I just don't get to do because I don't want to do it alone. Yet trying to find friends is scary, as scary as trying to meet a man maybe even more so because women are a bit more judgmental then men. So wish me luck and if anyone has any ideas or is in the same boat as me please leave me a comment...I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment