Tuesday, May 17, 2011
1. Family that cares, not just my own Family but the extended Dean Family as well. I know that I have a number of wise people that I can count of for most anything...even just a phone call.
2. My Joe Dean, the love of my life, my rock....enough said.
3. A good job, true I don't love it and most days I hate it, but its a good job and more then a lot of people have these days.
4. The chance to further my education.
5. A beautiful house.
6. A super cute doggie.
7. Moments of absolute undiluted happiness....be it on the back of a bike with Joe, in the hammock with a good book, a hug from my Momma or throwing a ball for Ms. Doggie. I need to learn to savor those moments...we all do.
Thats my words of wisdom for now....Savor the good and look beyond the bad.