Thursday, June 9, 2011

The ABC's of Me.....

Ambition:
To find happiness, to be a better girlfriend and daughter, to find true friends.


Bad Habit:
Eating when I'm stressed.
Stressing way to much.
Letting stupid things bother me.

City:
Current - Fairview Future ... Mills River/ Fletcher??


Drink:
Sweet Tea, Dr.Pepper, Water and a nice glass of wine.


Education:
Not sure...I have several things I'm thinking about... Business Mngt, Personal Asst, or I would love to be a Librarian. 

Food: 
Seafood, anything with Chocolate and Peanut Butter, Really fresh fruit and a salad if my Joe made it.


Guilty Pleasure:
Consignment Shopping...including the Flea Market and Yardsales.


Hometown: 
Swannanoa



Ice Cream:
Starbucks Coffee


Jonesing for: 
CHANGE!!!!!

Kryptonite: 
not getting enough sleep. 

Look-a-like:
I've been told Julie Wunder the weather girl.

Movie(s):
Sweet Home Alabama, The Notebook, Gone with the Wind


Nickname:
Freckles- from Joe
Sweetiepie - from my Momma


Obsession:
One Tree Hill
Consignment Shopping


Perfume:
Coach Poppy 
Victoria's Secret Incredible 

Quirk:
I like to be hot.
I love working out.



Regret:
Not continuing my education before now. 

Starbucks:
Love me an ice mocha latte


Thrift Find of the Year:
3 pieces of Vera Bradley for less then I saw the one piece for yesterday.
Burberry Polo Dress.
Really the list could go on and on.


University:
none yet

Vacation: 
Charleston, SC

Wine:
Love it! 


X: 
No comment.

Years:
25

Zen:
A good book, snuggled with Joe and on a power walk.


What are your ABC's?

No comments:

Post a Comment