Thursday, June 30, 2011

Work it out.

Well I've been hitting the gym a bit more regularly and watching what I eat better and its working!
Yesterday at the gym I used there nifty scale that figures out your BMI[body mass index] and its now in the athlete range yay! Last time I checked it a few months ago it was in the fitness range and now I'm in the athlete range whoohoo!

This was me when Joe and I first started dating....40 pounds heavier then I am now.


Once I started dating Joe I was more active and eating much healthier so I started losing weight,
then I joined the gym with my Mom and well now I'm in the best shape I've ever been and looking to make it even better since I do want to run Tough Mudder with Joe.

So I'll leave ya'll with a bit of motivation....and more motivation for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment