Monday, August 29, 2011

My Amazing 26th Birthday Weekend!

Friday night kicked of the festivities.....With The American Gonzo's Cd Release Party.
Joe and I ready to go out!

Joe's brothers band The American Gonzo's.

The biggest dog/ polar bear every and he was so sweet!

Saturday morning we got up and went to see my Mom, Aunt and Granny.....
Got in the truck and my present on the truck seat which was a beautiful necklace Joe made me from one of the gems from our gem mining trip!


Then off to Pigeon Forge TN!

Ready to go out Saturday Evening.

I cant even put into words how much I love this man!

Yeah bathtub and my Rebel Flag!

We found the Weiner Mobile!

Couldnt help myself



My Pink
Putt Putt Palace!

It was an awesome day...and the weekend wasnt even over yet!

Sunday after some breakfast we headed to Splash Country!!

AWESOME!!!!!!

That was our trip in a nutshell!

I couldnt have asked for a better weekend, a better birthday or a man I love more!





No comments:

Post a Comment