Saturday, August 20, 2011

20 Things on Saturday!

Saw this on one of the blogs I follow North Meets South, great blog by the way and thought it looked like something fun to fill out so here goes.....

1. Favorite Color:
Pink...all shades but Dark Hott Pink the most!
2. Favorite food that you make: 
Chicken and Dumplings, Smoked Salmon with sauteed baby spinach, mushrooms served over pasta with alfredo sauce...I make some pretty good desserts too.  
3. Favorite Food Network Chef:
Paula Deen

4. What is the last beauty product you bought, and are you liking it?:
Emerald Green eye liner from avon and yes i love it!



5. What are your top 3 beauty products:
Oh wow I totally dont have any fav beauty products....hmm I need to fix that.


7. Essie or OPI? 
Avon....hey my roommate sells avon so I order alot lol.

8. How often do you workout?
I hit the gym twice a week, I dance atleast 45 mins a day with the kids I teach I also run races and do simple yoga moves, stretches and ab crunches with the kids I teach.




9. Iced or hot coffee?
Both ...lol I LOVE coffee and I am anxiously waiting the return of the pumpkin latte to starbucks!


10. Favorite celebrity couple: 
Will and Kate at the moment!


12. Place you have never been but would like to go:
Ireland!!!!!!

13. What gift did you get from your wedding registry that you get the most use out of?: 

never been married :-(



14. Biggest pet peeve?
laziness


15. Best guilty pleasure: 
Ebay and Reese Cups

16. Favorite book: 
Anything by Sarah Addison Allen her books are beyond amazing!
 
17. Do you subscribe to any magazines?:
Time, Self, Better Homes and Gardens and Redbook

18. Favorite Halloween costume?: 
not to big on Halloween but I LOVE Harvest Time! 
19. Drink of choice?:
A nice glass of wine, good vodka with some yummy juice sweet tea and Dr.Pepper
and COFFEE with or without Alcohol in it!


20. What advice would you give your 17 year old self?
Finish School!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment