Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sigh......Whew

Well We have gotten the ball rolling on some big exciting changes, last weekend we started getting the house ready to list it for sale....I pressure washed, then magic erased then pressure washed the siding, we cleaned out the garage and started painting all the trim. Whew I had some sore arms! We also looked at a super cute Blazer that hopefully we are going to buy for me!

Sold the Jeep and I cried when it drove away!

Had a bad day last week so Joe took me up on the Blue Ridge Parkway to watch the sunset at Craggy Gardens where it was a brisk 64 degrees!


Met up with some of my family, Uncle Bryan, Aunt Patti, Cale and Gracie and went to Lake James to test out Uncle Bryan's new boat ....FUN Day!!
Tubing with Grace!

Joe being goofy! My Uncle Bryan driving and Cale.....

My three favorite men and Ms. Grace!

So thats been my last week or so...looking forward to this weekend.

Oh and the countdown is on!!! 9 days till my 26th birthday and our weekend in Pigeon Forge TN complete with a trip to Dollywoods Splash Country!!!!!
CANT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment